Born in Cincinnati, Ohio. Ralph received his J.D. Degree from Northern Kentucky University and his undergraduate degree from Georgetown University, Washington, DC. He is Board Certified in Family Relations Law.
Mr. Ginocchio has been in private practice since January, 1978. Prior to entering private practice, he was the law clerk to the Judge of the Hamilton County Domestic Relations Court for four years. Mr. Ginocchio is both an experienced trial lawyer and collaborative lawyer.
Active in the legal profession, Mr. Ginocchio is a board member of the Cincinnati Academy of Collaborative Professionals and is a founding member of that organization. He is a past chair of the Domestic Relations Committee and the Fee Arbitration Committee of the Cincinnati Bar Association. Ralph is President of the Cincinnati Bar Foundation. He is admitted to practice before all courts in Ohio, the U. S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, the U. S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Estate Planning - Wills and Trusts, Powers of Attorney
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. Federal Courts
- U.S. Supreme Court
Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, Kentucky
Georgetown University, Washington, District of Columbia
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Board Member, Cincinnati Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Past Chair, The Domestic Relations Committee
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Past Chair, Fee Arbitration Committee
- President, Cincinnati Bar Foundation
Past Employment Positions
- Law Clerk to Judge of the Hamilton County, OH, Domestic Relations Court