Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Born in Cincinnati, Ohio Lisa received her undergraduate degree from the College of William and Mary (1994) and her law degree from Salmon P. Chase College of Law (1997). She was admitted to the Ohio Bar in 1997. She is also admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. Lisa has been representing disabled individuals and injured workers for over 25 years. Lisa is a member of the Cincinnati Bar Association, the Ohio State Bar Association, the Ohio Association of Justice as well as the National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives.
Lisa lives with her husband, Ryan and her two sons. She enjoys traveling, working out, watching her sons play lacrosse and hanging out with family and friends in her hometown, Loveland, Ohio.
Areas of Practice
- Ohio Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, J.D.
- College of William and Mary, BBA, Finance
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio Association of Justice
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives